jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

VA - The Essential 60's Love Album (2010)

LISTA DE CANCIONES
CD 1
01. First Cut Is The Deepest - P.P. Arnold
02. Michelle - Overlanders
03. Where Are You Now - Jackie Trent
04. Out Of Time - Chris Farlowe
05. Needles And Pins - Searchers
06. For Those in Love - Petula Clark
07. Baby Now That I've Found You - Foundations
08. Red Red Wine - Jimmy James & The Vagabonds
09. Silence Is Golden - Tremeloes
10. Wonderful Summer - Karen Young
11. Silly Boy I Love You - Helen Shapiro
12. I'm Only Dreaming - Small Faces
13. Half As Nice - Amen Corner
14. Colours - Donovan
15. Funny How Love Can Be - Ivy League
16. I've Found Love - Sharon Tandy
17. Count On Me - Julie Grant
18. Be Mine - Lance Fortune
19. Just Walk In My Shoes - Billy Davis
20. Heaven Is Being With You - Patti Brook
21. All Of You - Cleo Laine
22. Venus In Blue Jeans - Mark Wynter
23. He's In Town - Rockin' Berries
24. Here There And Everywhere - Anita Harris
25. Make Me An Island - Joe Dolan

CD 2
01. Sweets For My Sweet - Searchers
02. Here Comes My Baby - Tremeloes
03. In The Bad Bad Old Days - Foundations
04. When My Little Girl Is Smiling - Jimmy Justice
05. 98.6 - Bystanders
06. Girl - Truth
07. Go Away Little Girl - Mark Wynter
08. Unforgettable - Cleo Laine
09. You'll Get Me Loving You - Helen Shapiro
10. There He Goes (The Boy I Love) - Antoinette
11. Afterglow (Of Your Love) - Small Faces
12. Tossin And Turning - Ivy League
13. Angel Of The Morning - P.P. Arnold
14. Something Here In My Heart - Paper Dolls
15. All The Love In The World - Consortium
16. Trains And Boats And Planes - Anita Harris
17. Sittin' On A Fence - Twice As Much
18. That's What Love Will Do - Joe Brown & The Bruvvers
19. Lady Jane - David Garrick
20. Let The Heartaches Begin - Long John Baldry
21. Catch The Wind - Donovan
22. I Want To Hold Your Hand - Petula Clark
23. Tell Laura I Love Her - John Leyton
24. My Way Of Giving - Chris Farlowe
25. You Don't Love Me (No No No) - Dawn Penn

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario